Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ranting and Raving with Alexander Fish

My fellow Americans/foreign people, I am  writing this blog to enlighten you all about things that annoy/frustrate/generally tick me off. Heading up the list is everyone's favorite demographic group: ignorant people or, as I like to call them, the flotsam of civilization. Chiefmost among these annoying simpletons are those that seem to devote their time to clogging up every major roadway within a 20 mile radius of my intended destination. When will people understand that the far left lane of a highway is for PASSING only? Don't just chill out there having a tea party going 55 mph. This usually brings about one of my favorite situations involving awkwardness: the uncomfortable eye contact as you pass an ignoramus on the highway. I'm always tempted to roll down the window and give these buffoons a piece of my mind, but then I remember that in driving school they say that every stupid person on the highway is equipped with a shotgun or twenty. If you question their intelligence, surely you will be shot. Tough luck folks. Best to just hold your tongue and go about your business. Of course, that doesn't prevent you from ranting about it in an obscure blog somewhere down the line. And voila. this is that blog.

See you next time,

Alexander Fish

2 comments:

  1. Alex,
    I feel your pain. Thanks for sharing. What about the jetsam?

    ReplyDelete