Thursday, April 18, 2013

Webster's Dream
Hot sheets$
Cold nights$
Green linens$

Sulfide bubbling hot dog
do not eat.

Seriously!$
Some poetry coming at you from Joe Hansma.Senior year is supposed to be a time of happy lasts and growing up but for some they can't help but cause drama.  With 20 days of school left in my high school career I cannot help but notice the amount of drama that is going around.  It's prom and graduation and AP tests and everyhting else in between but we are never going to see each other again.  I don't understand it and probably never will.  With school coming to an end I am happy to be done and ready for college.  OSU is going to be so awesome next yaer and I can't wait to never have to have a hall pass again.  I won't have a class before nine and won't have to clean my room because my mo won't be there to say anything.  I have nothing left to say now so I'm signing off!

Yours Truly,
Margaret Gearhart

Senior year is

No comments:

Post a Comment