Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dear World

I just hope you know that written letters are great, especially when handwritten.  They are personal and intimate.  They express thoughts and feelings purely and clearly without the use of silly emoticaons... Unless, of course, you like silly emoticons  :P but hey, when you write a letter no one can tell you what to do.  No one is expecting anything from you specifically so you can do whatever you want.  I have been writing letters so much recently, some of which I have absolutely no intention of sending, but I still write them because it releases energy in a positive, creative way.
I just hope you know that writing letters is a relaxing way to learn how to write well.  Even if you don't start as an amazing, stupendous writer, you'll naturally get better.  It is also a realistic way of learnig how to write.  Some people have troubles organizing their thoughts when writing essays and most people don't want to sit around and write essays all the time just to get better.  If you write letters you can learn to convey your thoughts so that they flow in a more natural way.
I just hope you know that I love writing letters and I think more people should write them...  Silly emoticon <3

Sincerely,
~autumn smith~

No comments:

Post a Comment