Friday, January 11, 2013

Face Tattoos

Although I believe in freedom of expression, I don't quite understand the reasoning behind face tattoos. If it's part of your culture...sure go ahead; that's totally different. But if not, I just wonder why. Why?
First of all tattoos hurt. Can you imagine somebody scratching as hard as they can? Now imagine that times four on your face. Not only does it hurt, you can't even see it without a mirror. And I mean come on, they look ridiculous. Especially if it doesn't mean anything to you. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against tattoos, but I just can't see the point of a tattoo on your face. Just remember before you decide what and where you want a tattoo: they don't wash off the next day and they are fifty times more painful then the ones you got as a little kid . It's your body so make sure you hink carefully before you choose what you want for yout future.
-Jessica Mertens

No comments:

Post a Comment