Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Survival Guide for a Bad Haircut

The unfortunate reality is that you will most likely experience a bad hair cut at least once in your life. Now, I know from personal experience that, at first, it can be devastating, but fear not victims of bad hair cuts, there is hope for us all. Eventually, the shock of seeing yourself will wear off, after a few tears, calls to mom, and the usual comfort remedies. The best thing you can do to start off with is simply washing your hair: let all the stress and anger rinse off and try to remember..It's hair..It grows back. At the time, I did not even come close to following the advice I just supplied and collasped in an utter meltdown. Anyway, the next step you should take is a tad higher on the effort level and does require some work. Before I let you in on my bad-haircut-saving secret, you must know that what I am about to share is classified information, and I encourage you all the thank me after you're done readings my words of wisdom. I like bacon. The key to fixing a haircut mishap is this:
Step One: Locate Ms. Deblasio. (this is vital and she can be found in room B21 most of the time)
Step Two ("optional"): Bring her Mio as a thank you token for what she is about to do for you.
Step Three: Open her storage closet.(the one on the left)
Step Four: Take out her secret weapon: The Blow Dryer. (you may have to dig through a few things, brush off several stale pretzels, not a big deal)
Step Five: Take a seat while Ms. Deblasio takes out her spin brush. (secret weapon number two)
Step Six: Let her work her magic.
Step Seven: Take a moment of silence..or two (her work can be quite breath taking) and enjoy your new and improved look.
The bottom line is when in doubt of your hairstyle, take a stroll down the B Hallway and pop into Ms. Deblasio's room. Not only will she fix your hair, but she will brighten the rest of your day!

~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment